TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Yellow Tail Movie Ticket Promotion
The Promoter is CASELLA WINES PTY. LIMITED, ABN 96 060 745 315, PO BOX 1444, Griffith, NSW 2680.
Gift with purchase via online claim
Purchase Period commences: 12.01am AEDT on 11/07/2018. Purchase Period concludes: 11.59pm AEDT on 07/08/2018.
Claim Period commences: 12.01am AEDT on 11/07/2018. Claim Period concludes: 11.59pm AEDT on 09/08/2018.
Stores participating in the Promotion are First Choice bannered outlets located throughout Australia. Participating Stores will display Promotion materials. If in doubt, a claimant may ask a store whether or not they are participating in the Promotion.
The Promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or older who are residents of Australia, excluding any employees of the Promoter, its associated companies/subsidiaries, Participating Stores and agencies associated with this Promotion. “Employees” means any directors, management, employees, concessionaires, consultants, officers and contractors or other such people who perform work under the control of another in exchange for payment. The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Claimant in its absolute discretion.
How to Participate
To participate in the Promotion and claim a Gift, an Eligible Claimant must: (a) during the Purchase Period, purchase any six (6) Participating Products in one (1) transaction from a Participating Store (“Qualifying Purchase”); and (b) during the Claim Period, visit www.winwithyellowtail.com.au/movies using a compatible browser and fully complete and submit the online claim form, providing all details required, including: i. first name, last name, email address, delivery address, contact number, and date of birth; ii. upload a photo or scanned copy of their Qualifying Purchase receipt in a JPEG or PNG format that is less then 1MB in size; iii. input the recept number; iv. select your preferred choice of cinema company from the drop-down list provided; and v. accept the Promotion Terms and Conditions.
Participating Products/Qualifying Purchase
A Participating Product is any 750mL bottle of Yellow Tail. All Yellow Tail wine brands are included in this Promotion. The Yellow Tail brands include: Yellow Tail Moscato (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Shiraz (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Merlot (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Bubbles (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Chardonnay (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Sangria (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Rose (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Pinot Grigio (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Pink Bubbles (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Cabernet Savignon (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Cabernet Merlot (750ml) – RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Pink Moscato (750ml) – RRP: $9.00; Yellow Tail Semillon Sauvignon Blanc (750ml) - RRP: $9.00; and Yellow Tail Big Bold Red (750ml) - RRP: $9.00. A Qualifying Purchase is any six (6) Participating Products purchased in a single transaction from a Participating Store during the Purchase Period.
Required Verification/Proof of Purchase
The following documentation must form part of a valid online claim: • Qualifying Purchase receipt. The Qualifying Purchase receipt provided must clearly specify: • the Participating Products purchased; • the Participating Store of purchase; • the date of purchase; • the receipt number/transaction number; and • that payment for the Qualifying Purchase has been received in full. If the Qualifying Purchase receipt is missing any of the above information or is illegible or indecipherable it will render the claim invalid. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Claimants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to participate in the Promotion and claim a Gift and compliance with these Terms and Conditions, and/or their Qualifying Purchase receipt that corresponds to the claim they have submitted in the Promotion. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or a claimant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time required by the Promoter, the claim submitted by the claimant will be deemed invalid. Gifts will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the required information.
Validation & Notification
All claims submitted in the Promotion will be reviewed by a representative of the Promoter (Validation). Claimants must allow ten (10) business days for Validation to be completed. Claimants will be notified via email to their nominated email address whether their claim for a Gift is deemed valid or invalid. If a claim is deemed valid, the email will contain instructions on how the Eligible Claimant can use their Gift (see “Gift” clauses below). If a claim is deemed invalid, the Eligible Claimant will receive an email notifying them that their claim is invalid, reasons why (such as but not limited to the purchase receipt provided being unclear) and, if applicable, next steps. The Eligible Claimant will have five (5) business days from the date of the notification email to provide the requested information to the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to invalidate any claims if the Eligible Claimant has failed to provide the requested information within five (5) business days of the notification email.
Limited to one (1) claim per Qualifying Purchase receipt. Limited to two (2) claims per household per week, up to a limit of five (5) claims per household in the promotion.
- 1. Details above and the following clauses collectively form the terms and conditions of this Promotion ("Terms and Conditions").
- 2. Each claimant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a claimant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
- 3. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who participates. No correspondence will be entered into.
- 4. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- 5. Values stated in these Terms and Conditions are in AUD/RRP/including GST.
- 6. Claimants can only participate in the Promotion in their own name. Claimants who enter using multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
- 7. All claimants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a Gift to the ineligible person. Payment of the Gift value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- 8. Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect claims will be deemed invalid. Claimants are responsible for ensuring their correct personal details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an Eligible Claimant fail to receive their Gift because of a failure to notify the Promoter of correct details or of a change to their details, or for providing invalid information.
- 9. There is a limit to the number of invalid claims that may be submitted by a claimant in attempting to enter the Promotion. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, block and/or disqualify claimants from submitting further entries into the Promotion where they have reached that limit.
- 10. Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the claimant.
- 11. The Promoter does not warrant that the claim mechanism will be available, or the Participating Stores will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
- 12. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered emails due to a claimant’s spam filters or email settings.
- 13. The Promoter shall not be liable for a Gift being lost, deleted, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a claimant or after it has been released to a claimant.
- 14. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion or Gift provider’s website, or associated with redeeming a Gift are the claimant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Claimants must submit their claim manually using a compatible internet browser. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically submit claims in the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted using such means invalid.
- 15. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any claim or claimant invalid if the claimant: (a) disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another claimant or potential claimant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion; (b) submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process; or (c) engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter's goodwill or reputation.
- 16. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to any directions from any relevant authority.
- 17. As a condition of claiming a Gift, the claimant may be required to (at the Promoter’s discretion) sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Gift suppliers in their absolute discretion.
- 18. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion via Facebook. However, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Claimants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each claimant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- 19. Gifts must be taken as offered and may not be varied. Gifts are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If a Gift is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another gift of equal or greater value for that Gift, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority.
- 20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability/implications incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a Gift.
- 21. The: (a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Stores and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and (b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in this clause, shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of a Gift, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- 22. Claimants must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to participating in the Promotion, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- 23. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf
- 24. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 25. Immediately upon submission by a claimant, their claim/s becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
- 26. All information claimants provide (“Personal Information”) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and awarding Gifts.
- 27. The Promoter may disclose claimants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
OPTING-IN TO HEAR FROM THE PROMOTER
- 28. Should a claimant consent to receiving future information from the Promoter, via placing a tick in the ‘opt in’ box featured on the Promotion claim site, information provided by the claimant may be entered into a database and used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them. Should a claimant who elects to opt in wish to opt out or access or update their information held by the Promoter at any time, they can contact the Promoter as per clause 29.
- 30. The Promoter and Participating Stores are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012).